- Item Type: Iron
- Optimal styling time: Less than 1 min.
- Power Cord Tail Assembly Mode: 360° Rotatable
- Commodity Quality Certification: UL,GS,CE,3C
- Diameter of thermal conductor: 21-30 mm
- Thermostat Adjustment Segments: Others
- Voltage: 100-240v (Dual voltage)
- Temperature Controller: Digital
- Service life of thermal plate/bar: More than 50,000 times
- Material of thermal plate/bar: Tourmaline ceramic
- Power Source: Electric
- Certification: UL
- Material: Flat Iron for Hair Styling
- Brand Name: Kemei
- Model Number: Professional Hair Straightener
- Dimensions Of Heating Plate: 90x24mm
- Max. temperature: 220 °C
- Power: 25W-39W
- Min. temperature: 160 °C
- Applicable hair: Dry
- Type1: 2 in 1 Tourmaline Ceramic Flat Iron
- Type2: steam hair straightener
- Type3: Flat Iron for Hair Styling
- Type4: Tourmaline Ceramic Flat Iron
- Type5: flat iron hair straightener
- Type6: salon professional steam hair straightener
- Type7: Personal care
- Type8: appliances
- Type9: Professiona
- Type10: Ceramic
Professional Hair Straightener Flat Iron for Hair Styling 2 in 1 Tourmaline Ceramic Flat Iron for All Hair Types with Rotating
1. Plug in iron and rotate the switch to the right temperature. The thicker your hair, the higher the numbered setting should be.
2. Separate your hair into several sections. The number of sections will depend on the thickness of your hair.
3. Place the straightener as close to the roots of the section as possible without burning yourself.
4. Clamp the iron down so that the heated sides touch and your hair rests between them.
5. Run the flat iron down the length of your section of hair.
6. Run the straightener over the section several times until it is completely straight.
7. Move the straightened piece out of the way and unclip a new section of hair.